Terms and Conditions of Service: Kasia OM.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Services provided by Kasia OM, the Client understands and agrees that:
1. Coaching is an ongoing, interactive, professional relationship designed to help the Client achieve his or her desired outcomes in their life and career. The Client and Coach agree that the coaching relationship will be designed together to best serve the needs of the Client.
2. Non of the services provided by Kasia OM are to provide advice, therapy or counselling and they are not a substitute for any form of medically prescribed or specified service (including psychotherapy, counselling, psychology services, therapy or analysis).
3. At the beginning of the relationship, the Client agrees to complete Designing Alliance Form (which will be provided upon signup) in order to establish agreed goals for the coaching or training relationship. The Coach or Trainer will make every effort to facilitate the desired learning and enable the required changes.
4. While coaching, tuition, guidance and the materials will be provided by Kasia OM, it is the Client’s responsibility to produce the results from any Program they have selected.
5. The content or structure of the coaching sessions or online training programs may occasionally be altered as it may be considered necessary and all in the best interest and benefit to the Client.
6. The materials and services provided by Kasia OM are of highest quality and standard and are being continuously reviewed and improved. If at any time the service received is not satisfactory, the Client agrees to let their Coach or Trainer know and agrees to use his or her best efforts in working with the Coach to resolve any challenges that may arise.
7. The coaching relationship is built on trust. The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information shared by the Client in total confidence. No personal ideas, information and thoughts expressed will be shared with anyone except with the permission of the Client.
8. The Client will also honour confidentiality in return, keeping private the information and personal experiences which the Coach may share with them throughout the course of the relationship and beyond.
9. If at any time there is a conflict regarding duty of care or the law, the content of the coaching or training session will be disclosed, which the Client will be made aware of at the time.
Notices and Cancellations:
10. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for cancellation or re-scheduling of an individual session. It is important that the Client calls or arrives to each coaching session on time to make use of the full coaching hour.
11. If the Client fails to attend the arranged coaching session and fails to provide 48 hours notice, the fee for the session is not refundable.
12. This agreement may be terminated by Kasia OM if it becomes apparent that the coaching process or the facilitation of the selected program has become untenable for any reason, and all in the best interest of the Client. In instances and where Program has been pre-paid, any uncompleted sessions will be refunded.
13. Any Program materials purchased or received by the Client are confidential and proprietary, and cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated. These materials are published works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorized copying, adaptation, distribution, storage or display is permitted.
14. The Client bears sole responsibility for the use and implementation of the services provided in their life and business. The Client agrees to forever indemnify and hold harmless Kasia Orlowska-Meinen, the person and Kasia OM, the business from and against any loss, cost or expense resulting from activities related to the coaching or training process.