Do you find that many of your 'plans' stay in your dreams and are not realised?
Self Development Plan is a process which consists of establishing what's the most important to you, what skills and strengths you already posses to accomplish what you desire, and what you need to develop to help you achieve your goals. At the final stage of the Self Development planning process you construct a detailed Action Plan.
Join this workshop and:
- Bring some order and structure to your every day thinking.
- Bring forth what you desire, elevate your true values and purpose to the forefront of your existence and use as the foundation, on which your personal and professional life is built.
- Become clear on your priorities, say ‘no’ to time-wasters and become unstoppable in achieving what you truly desire.
- Learn how to set your specific, measurable, achievable and time-lined goals.
- And finally, learn to hold yourself accountable to persevere and put those steps into action from day one.
Join this highly practical workshop and leave with your own Action Plan in hand.
Importantly, registrations for this session close on 1 February 2018 to allow you time to reflect on the most important component of the planning process prior to the session: what do you really want in your life and career.
One week before the session you will receive workbook materials to evaluate your own purpose, vision, values and inner drivers. You will need to bring your responses with you to the session on 8 February.
- one person registration $40.
- bring a friend and save - two people $70.
The cost includes:
- All training materials
- Your own Action Plan
- Pre-workshop consultation on your pre-work
- Workshop participation on 8 February
Who is it for:
- Ladies in transition - in between jobs or careers
- Business owners, entrepreneurs
- Mothers juggling work, life and 'me' time
- New mothers and women in life changing circumstances
- Women seeking self-expression or more life 'on purpose'
- Women wanting extra income or excitement