We have all found ourselves overwhelmed, overpowered or talked over at least once in our private or professional lives. It has been notoriously experienced by women in private relationships as well as in boardrooms, offices and teams where other women may also dominate.
How can we communicate constructively?
And more importantly, how can we build relationships so that we feel respected and heard instead of being ignored or shut down?
Join this session and learn:
- What comes first, before even a relationship or communication?
- The role of good rapport in communication
- How to build a strong professional relationship with a colleague we wouldn’t be naturally friends with?
- How to respond to nasty remarks – what to say and what not to say?
- How to communicate a difficult message to a colleague or a client in an effective way?
- What’s the difference between assertive and aggressive communication?
- How to make a decision whether to address a problem or let it go