It is not the knowledge of different personality types or communication styles that enable effective communication. It is the appreciation that all human being want to be seen, heard and understood.
Being present not only allows for honesty and openness in conversations. It allows us to recognise our own emotions and emotional reactions of others in order to apply the right response.
Join the session to learn:
- the relevance of mindfulness for effective communication
- how to respond rather than react even in the most stressful situations
- specific strategies on how to improve the way you communicate
- implement the best strategies to build trust, rapport and connection with others effortlessly
- mindful practices and select the most suitable ones to improve your interactions with others
- Practical activities - There will be some practical activities to practice connecting with others
- Workbooks and notes will be provided